RSAF: Annual General Meeting
Members of Ringwood School Arts Foundation are cordially invited by the Trustees to attend our Annual General Meeting (AGM) please see agenda below. Prior to the AGM itself, we are calling an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) to approve an updated constitution for the Charity.
- 2.Welcome and Introduction
- 3. Minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting
- 4. Chairperson’s Annual Report
- 5. Treasurer’s Report – Approval of the 2018-2019 Accounts
- 6. Membership Report
- 7. Trustees stand down / votes of thanks
- 8. Election of the 2019/2020 Trustees and Committee roles
- 9. Any Other Business
- 10. Close the meeting with thanks to school for venue
To review a copy of the proposed constitution, please click on the link:
The 9th AGM of RSAF will be held on Tuesday 12 November 2019 at Ringwood School in the Music Block.
The EGM will commence at 6.30pm, followed by the AGM at 6.45pm.
We value your input and hope you can join us. If you intend to come along it would help if you could let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.